researching my roots/Crowell,Quintero,etal.

  • crowellbyron <crowellbyron@cox.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      hello,I am researching my families roots--Crowell from ? to Iowa to
      California;Quintero from ? to California;Byron from England/Abson
      from England to Canada to Colorado to California;and Rossiter from ?
      to Iowa to California. Also,I am looking into the surnames Hewett
      (Ia.),and Midyette (N.C.);I am new to this group and have only been
      researching since June 2002,I started this because my aunt has alot
      of great stories about my grandparents that I wanted to learn more
      and hopefully share with her {she's 88 years old} all the great
      things I discover along the way.thanks in advance for any help and
      have a great New Year! Ron & Deb Crowell