Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Roll Call---

  • Karen DeCosta
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2002
      Is there anyone out there researching Odegaard or Pritzl? I have been looking very hard for these.
      "acspohn <acspohn@...>" <acspohn@...> wrote:Currently researching these ancestral names---
      GERY(Geri,Keere,Gory) Swiss origin.
      GRIESEMERE(Griesemer)
      CROIMARE (French- origin of GRIESERMERE)
      SPAHN(Spohn- Hessen Origin)
      TROLLINGER ( Tyrolean origin)

      Jim Spohn