Re: looking for kennedys

  • Annette Johnson Geil <m00ndancer1962_2000
    Message 1 of 5548 , Dec 18, 2002
      in the 1830 Census(Indiana)i found a Thomas & a William Kennedy in
      Franklin County i will put the image of the 1830 Census Form up in
      the photos so you will understand what im talking about

      Thomas had 2 Male Children under 5 years of age,and himself he was
      between 30 & 40 years of age 1 Female over 5 & Under 10 Years old
      & 1 Female over 20 and under 30
      William had 1 male child under 5 & 1 between 5 & 10 William was
      between 20 & under 30 1 Female over 5 & Under 10 Years old 1 Female
      over 10 and under 15 & 1 female over 20 and under 30
      it doesnt give any names of the others listed just the heads of
      household

      i hope that this helps some
      Annette

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Annette"
      <m00ndancer1962_2000@y...> wrote:
      > do you have any other information on William Kennedy or his
      brother
      > so i can check with other Kennedy Family Members?
      >

      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., blue_eyed_angel4u64 wrote:
      > > i would like some info on william kennedy from
      > > Noble co. indiana around the time period of 1857-1860.
      > > the township is Swan. He had an older brother that
      > > was taken to the southern part of IN. after their
      > > parents died. the older brother kept his
      > > surname(kennedy). please if anyone can help me i would really
      > > appreciate it. thanks i can be emailed at
      > > blue_eyed_angel4u64@y... thanks blue
    • Robert
      Message 5548 of 5548 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi
        Have you any info on Christophers family ,Brothers ,Sisters ,Parents Etc.

        I have only just found you email, My Son has done a lot of research and has found out our Reynolds came from Kent

        Thanks

        Robert REynolds