Updates/Monette

  • mone_49424
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Everyone,
      Am still plugging away on the family research. I have been working on
      about 20 names and the most prevelant are Monette & DeMars. The
      families originated from Hull, Canada and the great great grandfather
      is Jean Monette. He had 9 children, 7 girls and 2 boys, four of which
      came to Michigan in about 1872 by the names of Arthur,Martha,Andrew
      and Artimise. I have most of these families traced but have nothing
      on the families from Canada. Their names are Minnie, Lucy, Harriet,
      Lena and Amelia. I have nothing on any of these sisters. I have
      married names but not proper spelling of Sodardeau, Mongron,
      Maisoneuze and Forbere.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Lyle