need help

  • littledove1117 <littledove1117@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
      i am looking for howard franklin scott SRor florence catherine morey
      from NY or NJ
    • EMEE P
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
        Sorry I cannot help you with your search. I am looking for Eduardo Almodovar Scott.
        "littledove1117 <littledove1117@...>" <littledove1117@...> wrote:i am looking for howard franklin scott SRor florence catherine morey
        from NY or NJ