1922 HS YearBook Portsmouth,OH Images Posted to DeadFred.com

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      I have posted the 1922 Portsmouth High School Yearbook , Scioto Co ,
      Portsmouth , Ohio student images to Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo
      Archive http://www.deadfred.com

      to browse the images select "S" in the alphabetical surname list and
      scroll down to School Annuals OR select "Detailed Search" and type
      PORT in the photographers slot ,,,

      to see a list of all the annuals posted to date go to
      http://deadfred.com/annuals.html