Monroe/Munroe, Alfred H.

  • chmroots
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      I have hit a brickwall for my GGrandfather. Any and all help will
      be appreciated.
      MONROE (MUNROE) Alfred H., b. abt. 7 Jun 1815 in Providence RI, d
      18 Jan 1883 Woodhaven, L.I., NY, wife Rachael Ann Leeds Remsen.
      Children: Permelia, Leander, Nathaniel, Charles, Alice, James,
      Alfred, George. He was a farmer and waterman in Jamaica/Oyster Bay
      area of Long Island, NY. Anecdotal evidence he was descendant of
      William Munroe of Lexington, MA. Request any information as to
      parents, ancestors and descendants. Reply Charles Monroe, email;
      chasmnro@...