Thomas Herrett b. abt 1753 d. 1843

  • Roger Herrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      I am looking for information about Thomas Herrett. He was born about
      1753 in Ayr, Ayeshire, Scotland. He died in 1843 in Macedonia,
      Hancock, Illinois. I would like any information prior to his arrival
      in North America. According to family tradition, he was one of three
      brothers. His descendants are fairly well documented on the LDS site,
      so I am looking for anything on his ancestors or immediate family.