RE: World Family Tree Look-Up Please???

  • Dana D. Bernhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
      Doesn't everybody have access to the World Tree? Maybe I'm thinking of a different tree. I use the Ancestry and RootsWeb World trees and they are free.

      Mrs. Bombdog

      Currently researching the following surnames:-BERNHARDT-BICKERS/BICKFORD/BECKERS-CAPPS-COCHRAN-GOSS-HIGHTOWER-KNIESTEADT-LEONARD-LOOMIS-LOVELL-NOBLE-SUMPTER-TIDWELL

    • Emily Turner
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
        Can you send me the addresses for the freeancestry and
        rootsweb worldtrees.. thanks.. looking for Players
        Thanks ,
        Emily
        --- "Dana D. Bernhardt" <mrs_bombdog@...> wrote:

        > Doesn't everybody have access to the World Tree?
        > Maybe I'm thinking of a different tree. I use the
        > Ancestry and RootsWeb World trees and they are free.
        >
        > Mrs. Bombdog
        >

        > Currently researching the following

        surnames:-BERNHARDT-BICKERS/BICKFORD/BECKERS-CAPPS-COCHRAN-GOSS-HIGHTOWER-KNIESTEADT-LEONARD-LOOMIS-LOVELL-NOBLE-SUMPTER-TIDWELL

        > removed]

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
      • curiouslymadstranger
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002