World Family Tree Look-Up Please???

  • K R
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      If anyone has access to the following World Family
      Tree's can you please do a look-up for me? I would
      really appreciate it.

      BARTLEY ALBERTSON 1850-1949

      WFT vol. 2 tree 2828
      WFT vol. 22 tree 1724
      WFT vol. 41 tree 764

      Once again, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
      alot!

      Kim

      =====
      Researching: Bruce Earl ALBERTSON, Sanford FRAVEL and his wife Sarah- Columbia and Luzerne Counties; John Franklin HOUSER, Peter EROH, Viola OXRIDER/OXENRIDER, and Hannah EISENHOWER- PA, Berks and Luzerne Counties. Searching James and Myra ROUTH in the 1910 census possibly NE; Searching death and burial of Mary Elizabeth OSBORN GILLETTE (13 Sep 1866-8 Dec 1932) in CA, possibly Maywood, Los Angeles Co.
    • Dana D. Bernhardt
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
        Doesn't everybody have access to the World Tree? Maybe I'm thinking of a different tree. I use the Ancestry and RootsWeb World trees and they are free.

        Mrs. Bombdog

        Currently researching the following surnames:-BERNHARDT-BICKERS/BICKFORD/BECKERS-CAPPS-COCHRAN-GOSS-HIGHTOWER-KNIESTEADT-LEONARD-LOOMIS-LOVELL-NOBLE-SUMPTER-TIDWELL

      • Emily Turner
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
          Can you send me the addresses for the freeancestry and
          rootsweb worldtrees.. thanks.. looking for Players
          Thanks ,
          Emily
          --- "Dana D. Bernhardt" <mrs_bombdog@...> wrote:

          > Doesn't everybody have access to the World Tree?
          > Maybe I'm thinking of a different tree. I use the
          > Ancestry and RootsWeb World trees and they are free.
          >
          > Mrs. Bombdog
          >

          > Currently researching the following

          surnames:-BERNHARDT-BICKERS/BICKFORD/BECKERS-CAPPS-COCHRAN-GOSS-HIGHTOWER-KNIESTEADT-LEONARD-LOOMIS-LOVELL-NOBLE-SUMPTER-TIDWELL

          > removed]

          http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
        • curiouslymadstranger
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002