Looking for Rottmans

  • Dustina Elza Vockmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      I'm the daughter of Roger Lee Rottman Born Dec. 21 1945 only child to
      Lousie(sp) Rottman Born April 23, 1897/98 Death Jan. 1975. I have
      names of Lousies brothers and sisters but no dates
      Dick
      Bill
      Fred
      Vera
      Lillian
      Ruth
      Lousie was married to Elizebeth Renihart Voit Rottman Born July
      14,1900 Death June 22, 2000
      I want to find more info though if you know any one plz contact me at
      jpastrana@...

      Jenn P