Unusual genealogy project

  • numbojumbos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      I've been searching my ancestors for the past 4 years now and made
      quite a few friends along the way. As a way of returning the help I
      received from the genealogy community I've created a website that
      contains links to quite a few family tree products (in all their
      shapes and sizes) that can actually be presented as a gift to
      someone – 96 to date. Each one has a picture beside it with a brief
      description.

      My project is to discover more of them and hopefully make it easier
      for genealogists to locate such gifts. So if you know of any family
      tree products that aren't included in my website I'd love to hear
      from you.

      And my website is http://family-trees.tripod.com/

      Thanks alot

      P.S. For those who are curious, it's not a commercial/affiliate site –
      I'm doing it because I want to do it!

      P.P.S You also might want to take a look at my other site. Same
      reasons and request as above but this time it's about fun genealogy
      gifts. If you're interested please visit

      http://www.fungengifts.xaper.com/