Welch

  • jerran6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      Hi Ann, my grandmother was a Welch so I found your site interesting.
      My particular line lived in England and haven't been here very long
      at all. My GG Grandfather was born in England and died in Utah. I
      think they came over to Utah with the Mormons. I only have
      information 2 generations back from him all in England though no
      Welchmen as far as I can tell. Maybe further back. Guess I'd better
      get going on these lines. I've actually been adding lines back on my
      dad's side. Our family history center has a subscription to Ancestry
      so I get to search on there. Jenny