rellie hunting

  • Terry Appel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      gaday gang looking for info on my grandfather born in hamburg 1883
      germany. name emil ernst conrad appel his brothers franz, ferdinand,
      sisters ella, else, jenny. their parents were: theodor franz
      bernhard appel wife magdalena caroline sophia nee kohnig, mainly
      trying to find some info on my g.grandparents when and where they
      died assuming hamburg possible between the two wars regards terry