Researching Garner, Mullins, Welch, Pinkston and allied

  • ann_garner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
      I have all the information that I have found on these lines uploaded
      to a web site at http://www.earlyfamilies.com I would appreciate
      any additions and corrections from members of this list. You will
      find a lot of family papers have been scanned and uploaded. I have
      tried to make the site interesting and helpful.
      Ann
    • curiouslymadstranger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        I looked at your site, you have tons of information. Did you do all
        this research yourself? How long have you been doing genealogy?

        Christine

        http://groups.msn.com/christinesgenealogy