Re: [Genealogy Research Club] names

  • Patricia Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hi, I am also researching Davis. My grandmothers name was Edna Loretta Davis
      and her father was Joseph Davis. Please let me know what your Davis names
      are and maybe we will find out we might be related. Thanking you in advance.
      Patricia Nelson

      >From: "Nola" <dolphinluva2002@...>
      >To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] names
      >Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:38:38 -0000
      >
      >i am searching these surnames
      >langford,box, thorne,evans,davis,davies,black.

      Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!� Try MSN.