Would like a lookup if possible....1930 and 1920

  • babylou52
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      Jackson Co., Iowa Farmer's Creek, Fulton, Otter Creek, Iron Hills,
      Brandon Twp.

      Looking for Massey: Elman, Charles, Fred or John Frederick
      MASSCEY/MASSEY
      Thomas RANNALS
      Hayward
      Shinkle

      In Baldwin, Jackson County, looking for Dennis LeRoy MERRICK family.
      Any MERRICK/Marick family.

      Thanks. Hope this wasnt too much at one time.
    • ironmikell
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., babylou52 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Jackson Co., Iowa Farmer's Creek, Fulton, Otter Creek, Iron Hills,
        > Brandon Twp.
        > Cant do any lookups for you but was woundering if you are related
        to a Fred Massey that would have served in the military in the early
        70s ? I knew a Fred Massey from the midwest while we were stationed
        in Ft Leonard Wood Mo. realise this is a long shot but would be nice
        to hear from him , my addy is ironmikell@...