Re: WILL DO LOOK UPS IN.......i-------is Hargey on your lists

  • jimhargey
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "V.Plumley" <gindre43920@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I have a couple books and CD's with genealogy and town histories in
      > them. I will do look ups if you think your folks might be there.
      >
      > Here is what I have;
      > History of LAWRENCE Co. Kentucky
      > History of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
      > History of ROCKINGHAM CO. New Hampshire
      > LONG ISLAND New York Genealogies
      > YORK CO. Maine Deeds 1703 - 1714
      > Transcriptions of Grave Stones in NORTHAMPTON & CONNECTICUT VALLEY
      > BEAVER COUNTY CEMETERIES vol 1 of Pennsylvania
      > Images of FARMINGTON New Hampshire
      > Images of OLD YORK BEACH Maine
      > Images of RURAL YORK COUNTY Maine
      > Images of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
      > The CAME FAMILY Genealogy
      > The COFFIN STORY By Ross Coffin
      >
      > May God Bless you in your search
      > Ginny
      >
      > My SURNAMES;
      > BLAIR, MINGER, West Virginia
      > EASTON, Tennessee
      > MARTIN, SMITH, Georgia
      > MCINTIRE, PEPPERELL, Maine
      > WILCOX, New York
      > TIBBETTS, New Hampshire
      >
      > ADKINS - 1500's / England / WV
      > CAME - 1800's / ME
      > CAMPBELL - 1900's / NY
      > CHURCH - 1600's / England / MA
      > COFFIN - 1800's / MA / ME
      > FORBES - 1600's / Scotland / MA / VT
      > FROST - 1800's / NH / ME
      > MOTT - 1500's / England / Canada / MA / NH / ME
      > PLUMLEY - 1700's / VA / WV / PA
      > STEVENS - 1900's / NY
      > SWEET - 1500's / England / RI / NY
      > VAUGHN - 1700's / RI
      > WALLACE - 1700's / MA / ME / NH
    • v plumley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
        Jim,
        Which area do you what me to look at and what is the
        name of the hargey you are looking for?
        May God Bless you
        Ginny

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • curiouslymadstranger
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
          I have a new genealogy site and would love if you would join and put
          your resources in my lookup list called "volunteer lookups" I'm
          trying to create a community of people who want to share their
          resources and are serious about genealogy. Thanks.

          Christine.
          http://groups.msn.com/christinesgenealogy