WILL DO LOOK UPS IN.......

  • V.Plumley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I have a couple books and CD's with genealogy and town histories in
      them. I will do look ups if you think your folks might be there.

      Here is what I have;
      History of LAWRENCE Co. Kentucky
      History of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
      History of ROCKINGHAM CO. New Hampshire
      LONG ISLAND New York Genealogies
      YORK CO. Maine Deeds 1703 - 1714
      Transcriptions of Grave Stones in NORTHAMPTON & CONNECTICUT VALLEY
      BEAVER COUNTY CEMETERIES vol 1 of Pennsylvania
      Images of FARMINGTON New Hampshire
      Images of OLD YORK BEACH Maine
      Images of RURAL YORK COUNTY Maine
      Images of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
      The CAME FAMILY Genealogy
      The COFFIN STORY By Ross Coffin

      May God Bless you in your search
      Ginny

      My SURNAMES;
      BLAIR, MINGER, West Virginia
      EASTON, Tennessee
      MARTIN, SMITH, Georgia
      MCINTIRE, PEPPERELL, Maine
      WILCOX, New York
      TIBBETTS, New Hampshire

      ADKINS - 1500's / England / WV
      CAME - 1800's / ME
      CAMPBELL - 1900's / NY
      CHURCH - 1600's / England / MA
      COFFIN - 1800's / MA / ME
      FORBES - 1600's / Scotland / MA / VT
      FROST - 1800's / NH / ME
      MOTT - 1500's / England / Canada / MA / NH / ME
      PLUMLEY - 1700's / VA / WV / PA
      STEVENS - 1900's / NY
      SWEET - 1500's / England / RI / NY
      VAUGHN - 1700's / RI
      WALLACE - 1700's / MA / ME / NH
    • jimhargey
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "V.Plumley" <gindre43920@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello,
        > I have a couple books and CD's with genealogy and town histories in
        > them. I will do look ups if you think your folks might be there.
        >
        > Here is what I have;
        > History of LAWRENCE Co. Kentucky
        > History of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
        > History of ROCKINGHAM CO. New Hampshire
        > LONG ISLAND New York Genealogies
        > YORK CO. Maine Deeds 1703 - 1714
        > Transcriptions of Grave Stones in NORTHAMPTON & CONNECTICUT VALLEY
        > BEAVER COUNTY CEMETERIES vol 1 of Pennsylvania
        > Images of FARMINGTON New Hampshire
        > Images of OLD YORK BEACH Maine
        > Images of RURAL YORK COUNTY Maine
        > Images of ROCHESTER New Hampshire
        > The CAME FAMILY Genealogy
        > The COFFIN STORY By Ross Coffin
        >
        > May God Bless you in your search
        > Ginny
        >
        > My SURNAMES;
        > BLAIR, MINGER, West Virginia
        > EASTON, Tennessee
        > MARTIN, SMITH, Georgia
        > MCINTIRE, PEPPERELL, Maine
        > WILCOX, New York
        > TIBBETTS, New Hampshire
        >
        > ADKINS - 1500's / England / WV
        > CAME - 1800's / ME
        > CAMPBELL - 1900's / NY
        > CHURCH - 1600's / England / MA
        > COFFIN - 1800's / MA / ME
        > FORBES - 1600's / Scotland / MA / VT
        > FROST - 1800's / NH / ME
        > MOTT - 1500's / England / Canada / MA / NH / ME
        > PLUMLEY - 1700's / VA / WV / PA
        > STEVENS - 1900's / NY
        > SWEET - 1500's / England / RI / NY
        > VAUGHN - 1700's / RI
        > WALLACE - 1700's / MA / ME / NH
      • v plumley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
          Jim,
          Which area do you what me to look at and what is the
          name of the hargey you are looking for?
          May God Bless you
          Ginny

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • curiouslymadstranger
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
            I have a new genealogy site and would love if you would join and put
            your resources in my lookup list called "volunteer lookups" I'm
            trying to create a community of people who want to share their
            resources and are serious about genealogy. Thanks.

            Christine.
            http://groups.msn.com/christinesgenealogy