ESTHER (COOPER) WOODROW

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Esther (Cooper) Woodrow is my grandmothers sister.
      (Grandmother: Myrtle Eliza Cooper (Lancto/Mallette) )

      According to my grandmother's obit (1973), Esther Woodrow (along with
      their
      other sister, Beatrice Wellspeak) were from Springfield, MA... I
      believe that
      Esther and Wellspeak were born in Springfield, MA sometime in the
      1900s.
      (Mrytle was born in 1911)..

      Parents were: Anna Louise Jones (born in Northampton,MA) and Walter
      Cooper
      (born in Jackson, TN.)

      Does anyone recognize these names..? thanks