Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Eadys in Ponchatoula Louisiana

  • joselyn BARWELL
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      I AM LOOKING FOR MEMBERS OF THE ARMSTEAD FAMILY,
      DOUGLAS ARMSTEAD WAS MY FATHER. HE HAD 2 BROTHERS
      THAT I KNEW OF ,FLOYD, AND THAD(THADDEUS?). HE
      MARRIED MY MOTHER WHOSE NAME WAS MARY JONES AT THE
      TIME. AT THE TIME HE MET MY MOTHER SHE HAD 2 BOYS
      O.D.,WHO WAS THE OLDEST AND EDWARD. HE HAD 6 CHILDREN
      WITH MY MOTHER,JOSELYN(ME),ROSEMARY,SHARON ANN(WHO HE
      USED TO CALL "WILLIE",GWENDOLYN
      FAYE,JOHNNIEBELINDA,AND THE BABY ANTHONY LEE ARMSTEAD.
      DOUGLAS WAS FROM MISSISSIPPI AND MY MOTHER WAS FROM
      TENNESSEE. THE CHILDREN DON'T KNOW ANYTHING MUCH
      ABOUT HIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY,AND BOTH MY MOTHER AND
      DAD ARE NOW DECEASED. MY BABY BROTHER AND I ARE
      TRYING TO TRACE OUR ROOTS AND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT
      OUR FATHER(GOOD AS WELL AS THE BAD). MY E-MAIL
      ADDRESS IS BUBBASGIRL2002@...
      --- kierrionnag <kierrionnag@...> wrote:
      > I am searching for George Wand Eady and Frances Bard
      > Eady. They lived
      > in Ponchatoula and if I have the right people, they
      > had several
      > children whom are: Gary Ronald "Ronnie" Maclin or
      > Mclin, Rene Mclin,
      > Erlin or Erline Thompson, George Ashford Eady, and
      > Leann or Leigh Ann
      > Eady Whitener. If you have any information please
      > contact me at my
      > aol e-mail address. Thanks.

      =====

      ANXIETY IN THE HEART OF A MAN BRINGS HIM DOWN , BUT A GOOD WORD MAKES HIM GLAD. PROVERBS

      http://finance.yahoo.com