Lanqueteau...the beginning

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Since I have re-started my research again after a brief break, I
      decided I might as well as try to research from the
      very very begining of my family..(Lanqueteau -Lanctot-Lancto). If
      anyone knows what this Lanqueteau means/origination and/or any other
      info would be appreciated....Here is what I have so far:
      Jean Lanqueteau was born approx. in 1620 in Bolbec, Seine Martine,
      France (unconfirmed) He died November 23, 1654 in Trois Riveres, QC.
      He was married to Marie Vien in June, 1651 in St. Maurice , Trois
      Rivieres, QC. Marie Vien was born in Oct, 1639 Marennes, Aunis,
      Saitnaogne, France. Marie died abut July, 1667 in Trois. Rivieres,
      QC. Son was Francois Lanctot born in 1653.