new member response surnames i am searching for.

  • araidne3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      HI!

      I am a new membwer, and i am addicted !!!! to genealogy research.

      I have been researching sev. family lines from my home state n.y

      they are ----LINCOLN , DEPUY OR DUPUY, SPECIFICALLY, TWO PEOPLE A JANE
      DEPUY AND A SAMUEL LINCOLN IN 1820S AND BEYOND. THEY were supposed to
      be married. also a james lincoln , their son and wife louisa wickham,
      all of the syracuse n.y area .

      i am stuck at that spot. the depuys are from france originally.

      other surnames are stevens , bradley, bush, bull terbosh or
      terbush, beckley godley. anyone out their who has any of these let me
      know. i will post other collerateral lines later. Also if i can be of
      help, glad too! araidne3