My surnames ...please read

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 6:36 PM
      Its that time once again to re-start my surname research.
      My "family" came from Canada to USA - NY, MA,CT, TN..and etc. Listed
      below
      are the "surnames" that I am currently researching. Please feel free
      contact me regarding any of these surnames:

      Lanqueteau/Lanctot/Lancto/Loncto, Houle, Cardinal, Gadian, Snyder,
      Tatro,
      Maheu, Freeman, Daniels, Cooper, Jones, Brouillard, Eberbach, Lajoie,
      Woodrow, Wellspeak, Bisaillon...