Belgian surnames

  • Guido Van Mele
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I'm new to this group and I hope that I will find people that can help me to find more about my ancestors.

      As you will probably have seen, I live in Belgium and that is where my ancestors also lived. May I give you the surnames that I am looking for ? They are all situated in Flanders-Belgium.

      AELBRECHT
      CRAET
      DE LENTACKER
      FRANCK
      SCHELFAUT
      VAN MELE
      VAN RAEMDONCK
      VAN ROYEN
      VANDENBRANDEN
      VERCAUTEREN
      WIELANDT

      Hopefully there is someone that can help me. In the meantime, many thanks and bye for now !

      Guido Van Mele - Belgium