Re: More Mormons

  • jcweir
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "fplum" <fplum@y...> wrote:
      > While we are on the subject of the Mormons...I am planning a trip
      > shortly to a local LDS Family History Center. Has anybody been to
      > one of these before and can you tell me what I can expect as far as
      > resources and what will they want from me? I would appriciate
      > hearing anybody else's experience.
      >
      > ><> Forrest <><
      > "I don't believe I'll ever see,
      > A finished genealogy"

      as the director of the columbus nebraska family history center you
      can expect to find good and helpful staff to asist you in your quest.
      they could have the normal family search progams . they also may have
      other programs which they can recieve by either using their budget or
      from patron donations . if they are rude then please contact me . the
      only thing that they will need from you is for you to tell them what
      you are trying to find so they can help find the best way to find
      it . the church has a web site at www.familysearch.org and it has the
      basics . if you take a family group sheet and a ped. cart it can make
      things go a lot smoother . if you have any questions go a head and
      email me at jcweir@...