Schroeders

  • fplum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I am looking for direct decendants of the following people:

      Gustav Schroeder and Charlotte Gildehaus from Wolfhagen, Hessen and
      Dissen, Hannover B: 15 Dec 1842 and 14 Jun 1847. Maternal G-
      Grandparents:

      Children: Guster B: 1872 New York
      Henry B: 1876 Missouri

      William B: Nov 1874 Missouri
      wife: Emma Wirth B: Feb 1860 Shelby Co IL
      Children: Hattie or Hedwig (depending on which census you are
      looking at)B: Mar 1898
      Hilda B: 1903
      Martin F. B: 1904
      Arthur H. B: 1909

      I just found my g-grandparents name a few weeks ago and then last
      week discovered that my grandfather (Frederich William Schroeder B:
      Dec 9 1883, married Nita Risser) whom I had thought his line ran out
      because he had three girls had older brothers I didn't know about.
      One (William) I even found info about his family. That means there
      is a distinct possiblity that there are living Schroeders today that
      I am directly related to and I would love to meet them. All of these
      people have lived at one time or another in Shelby Co. IL either in
      or close to Strasburg IL.

      ><> Forrest <><
      "I don't believe I'll ever see,
      A finished genealogy."