Eadys in Ponchatoula Louisiana

  • kierrionnag
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2002
      I am searching for George Wand Eady and Frances Bard Eady. They lived
      in Ponchatoula and if I have the right people, they had several
      children whom are: Gary Ronald "Ronnie" Maclin or Mclin, Rene Mclin,
      Erlin or Erline Thompson, George Ashford Eady, and Leann or Leigh Ann
      Eady Whitener. If you have any information please contact me at my
      aol e-mail address. Thanks.
    • joselyn BARWELL
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
        I AM LOOKING FOR MEMBERS OF THE ARMSTEAD FAMILY,
        DOUGLAS ARMSTEAD WAS MY FATHER. HE HAD 2 BROTHERS
        THAT I KNEW OF ,FLOYD, AND THAD(THADDEUS?). HE
        MARRIED MY MOTHER WHOSE NAME WAS MARY JONES AT THE
        TIME. AT THE TIME HE MET MY MOTHER SHE HAD 2 BOYS
        O.D.,WHO WAS THE OLDEST AND EDWARD. HE HAD 6 CHILDREN
        WITH MY MOTHER,JOSELYN(ME),ROSEMARY,SHARON ANN(WHO HE
        USED TO CALL "WILLIE",GWENDOLYN
        FAYE,JOHNNIEBELINDA,AND THE BABY ANTHONY LEE ARMSTEAD.
        DOUGLAS WAS FROM MISSISSIPPI AND MY MOTHER WAS FROM
        TENNESSEE. THE CHILDREN DON'T KNOW ANYTHING MUCH
        ABOUT HIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY,AND BOTH MY MOTHER AND
        DAD ARE NOW DECEASED. MY BABY BROTHER AND I ARE
        TRYING TO TRACE OUR ROOTS AND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT
        OUR FATHER(GOOD AS WELL AS THE BAD). MY E-MAIL
        ADDRESS IS BUBBASGIRL2002@...
        --- kierrionnag <kierrionnag@...> wrote:
        > I am searching for George Wand Eady and Frances Bard
        > Eady. They lived
        > in Ponchatoula and if I have the right people, they
        > had several
        > children whom are: Gary Ronald "Ronnie" Maclin or
        > Mclin, Rene Mclin,
        > Erlin or Erline Thompson, George Ashford Eady, and
        > Leann or Leigh Ann
        > Eady Whitener. If you have any information please
        > contact me at my
        > aol e-mail address. Thanks.

        =====

        ANXIETY IN THE HEART OF A MAN BRINGS HIM DOWN , BUT A GOOD WORD MAKES HIM GLAD. PROVERBS

        http://finance.yahoo.com