Throwing out my names again

  • cgchili
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2002
      Well group, some of us may not have looked in the past message boards
      when we start, so i thought maybe i would throw out some of my names
      again maybe there is a connection that is missed... happy hunting ....

      McLaughlin last place OK
      Neal Ca?, TX OK
      Dorris TN>TX>OK

      Harris NY>KS
      Thomas VA>TN>KS>IL>KS
      Severns KS
      DAVIS KS

      Just a few that I am working on... I swear, these ppl just dropped
      down, had children and vanished again... hehehehe....

      Thanks in advance for any help you might give.
      Crystal