Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Newbie (to this list and genealogy research)

  • barbie southerland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hi KAren...don't have any of your lines, but would liek to welcomeyou to the group! Barbie
      zorro41472 wrote:Hi, I'm Karin and I live in NJ. I just got started with some
      genealogy research this summer, and am researching the following
      names...(The first four are the main lines I am following right
      now...haven't gotten too far)

      Walpole
      Jenisch
      Haeger (Hager, Heger, Hagar...you get the idea)
      Christ (pronounced with a short I- Krist, not Kreist)

      These others are names that I am not actively pursuing right now,
      but would welcome info if anyone has it:
      Hodges
      Brooks
      Douglass
      Peck