SHAW,WAGNER,NORTON,CROUSE,DUTRA,HERNANDEZ,MOULIN,and more

  • ctbnd1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      These are the surnames I'm researching:

      Wagner from Germany-settled in Canada in the 1700's-Maine in 1900's
      Crouse-also from Germany-to Canada in 1700's
      Dutra from the Azores-settled in MA and RI
      Moulin from Canada-settled in CT
      Shaw-lived in MA in the 1880's-this one was fickle and gave more than
      one place of birth on various records!
      Hernandez from Almeria, Spain-Gibraltar-MA and RI
      Norton from Maine

      If you think you might have a connection, please email me at
      waggins@...