Surnames

  • Kristina Kruzan, Advertising Editor
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 9, 2002
      I'm looking for:

      Sheets (in WA primarily)
      Rexroat (Rexrote, Rexrhoadt, etc.) in Russell County, KY, 1800's
      Rober(t)son (Kentucky/Illinois, mid 1800-early 1900)
      Riggins
      Brown
      Hood

      Thanks!

      Kristina
    • jimhargey
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 22, 2002
        Looking for the surnames HARGEY & McGorms mangorms
      • chey1958_ca
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 26, 2002
          Looking for the following surnames:
          Wilcox and Cummings of Providence,Rhode Island
          MacIntosh and Cavanaugh of Providence,Rhode Island
          Carpenter and Geaters of Providence, Rhode Island
          Larsen and Mooers of Nevada City, Calif
          Geater of Riverside Calif
          Tatro of Oregon

          Thanks in advance for any information that anyone can offer.
        • David Redding
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 14, 2002
            Am researching my family tree. Surnames- Adkins,Redding,Weber,Wilson -
            in & around the Charleston,Decatur & Effingham,Illinois area.
          • David Redding
            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 23, 2002
              Adkins-Virginia,Kentucky & Illinois Redding-Indiana & Illinois
              Weber-Ohio & Illinois
            • scclahr@cs.com
              Message 6 of 21 , May 29, 2003
                I am researching the following surnames from Pennsylvania

                Cumberland Co., ZIMMERMAN, DERR, DARR, BRIM, BREM,KOCH,SENABAUGH,FEININGER.

                Lancaster Co. : FLICKINGER, HERSHBERGER, REGAR, MARSHALL.

                Dauphin Co.,: SNYDER, ROTH, BOYER,

                Thank you kindly for any help forthcoming and I will be happy to share what I
                have in exchange.

                Sincerely
                Carol

              • Karen Minnemeyer
                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 3, 2005
                  Following is the list of Surnames in my family
                  genealogy research.
                  Barger Family:
                  BARGER; 1640-1932; Germany, VA, OH, IN
                  KEISTER; 1797-1800's; VA
                  MAY; 1745-?; VA
                  PRESTON; 1700's; Ireland
                  STIFF; 1863-1931; IL, IN
                  SURFACE; 1800's; IN

                  Glassburn Family:
                  CARPENTER; 1758-1839; PA, VA, IN, OH
                  DOTY; 1866-1959; NY, IN
                  FISCHER; 1715-?; PA
                  GLASSBRENNER; 1649-?; Germany
                  GLASSBURN; 1743-1989; PA, VA, IN, OH
                  PARNELL; 1838-1880; KY, IN
                  PERSINGER; 1805-1871; VA, IN
                  RITTER; 1675-1788; GERMANY

                  Minnemeyer Family:
                  MINNEMEYER; 1882-1946; IN
                  STRUBB; 1860's-1900's; IN
                  SWOPE; 1860's-1900's; IN

                  Smear Family:
                  BULLEN; 1840-1921; NC, IN
                  COSSART (COSSAIRT, COZATT, VARIOUS SPELLINGS);
                  1595-1946; Germany, France, Holland, NY, NJ, PA, OH,
                  IN
                  DURYEE (DURYEA, DUREE, DURIE); 1749-1800; NJ, OH
                  FLETCHER; 1867-1945; IN
                  GELTON; 1610-1644; FRANCE, NY
                  NAYLOR; 1782-1850's; PA, OH
                  SMEAR; 1814-1885; OH, IN
                  VAN NEST (VANNEST); 1717-1791; NJ
                  VAN HORNE; 1677-1740; NY, NJ
                  VILLERMAN (VILLEM, WILHEMS, WILLIAMS); 1629-1685;
                  HOLLAND, NY
                  Karen

                  Karen E. Minnemeyer
                  kamiki1@...

                  http://personals.yahoo.com
                • donna3772
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 24, 2006
                    Hi, I am searching these surnames. Pooler,Hamlin, Wood,Woolford.

                    Phineas Pooler,b 18 Mar 1773 Bennington, Pownal VT and NY,and PA

                    Hamlin, areas PA. and NY

                    Michael J Wood b abt 1862 (father Joseph Wood) Philadelphia PA
                    Married to Sara Kelly b. abt 1866

                    Emma F Woolford d.abt 1921 Millville, cumberland Co.NJ Wouid like to
                    locate her grave.
                  • Natalie
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 27, 2006
                      The surnames I am reasearching!!!

                      Senat
                      Senna
                      Fiedel
                      Tambyapen
                      Sabiem
                      Ribet
                      Augustein
                      Grenade
                      Ofori

                      I have just started researching my family tree and am finding it
                      interesting so far.
                    • fibrokitten2000
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 17, 2007
                        I doing on GUNTER, MEYER, WOODSON, QUICK, ADDINGTON, FIELDS, HESTER,
                        FUSBY, ETC. Have a good day Donetta (Hester) Gunter
                      • trailberner
                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 3, 2007
                          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "donna3772"
                          <donna3772@...> wrote:

                          > Hamlin, areas PA. and NY

                          Donna,

                          I just joined this group. Interested in Hamlin family of NE PA and
                          Broome county, NY.

                          Pauline Merrick
                          Brookfield, MA
                        • Beth
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 28, 2008
                            Hello,

                            I would like to add my surnames to the group could someone tell me
                            how to go about doing it.

                            Thank you,
                            Beth
                          • genealogynetworx
                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 13, 2009
                              Uploaded a new file to the group, boxningsurnames.pdf - You can search for over 300 surnames that are being researched in the Genealogy Network NING.

                              boxningsurnames.pdf

                              I have been having difficulty with a few of my Yahoo Groups, lately. My primary problem with Yahoo Groups has been the "Search group messages" feature that still does not work in MY Yahoo Group.

                              I have found today that there were "Network transmission problems" when attempting to access other Yahoo Group files and databases - and in addition (b/c this post was intended for yesterday - today I am constantly having to re-login to Yahoo!)

                              Has anyone else noticed this problem with Yahoo Groups? I sincerely hope that with the closure of Geocities that the closures do not extend to Yahoo Groups! Who knows? Yahoo Groups could be NEXT!

                              I would suggest backing up all files in this group. If anyone is STILL looking for FREEWEBSPACE due to GeoCities deleting its free websites, feel free to contact me. I have maintained a list of FREE Websites for the past 6th months due to my own websites on Geocities necessitating a move. I will gladly email the list to you.

                              Have a great weekend.