  • K R
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      I'm sorry, I didn't state the reason I was sending out
      the "warning" about the link to everyone. The links
      go to porn sites, so just beware before you click on
      any link submitted by someone with an email address of
      a bunch of letters (usually sjkafjrae) followed by a
      series of 2-3 numbers. You don't need to waste your
      time clicking on a porn link when all you want is a
      helpful genealogy site.

      Kim

      http://health.yahoo.com