RE: A great new site!

  • K R
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      I'm sending a mass mailing to all of my yahoo groups.
      I've noticed some of you have already been discussing
      this, so forgive my adding my opinion.

      I was out of town this weekend, and when I signed on
      to check my yahoo mail (which only consists of the
      message groups I'm a member of), I found that out of
      the 23 e-mails I had, 20 of them included a link to a
      great new site. This is going on with a lot of
      groups, not just the one or two.

      For those of you who haven't been "fortunate" enough
      to see these links, here's a warning....I've noticed
      the most common e-mail address that sent these links
      started with SJKAFJRAE (in lowercase), followed by a
      few numbers @....

      Just be forewarned.

      http://health.yahoo.com