Surnames----help please....

  • countryg50
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      If anyone can help me with my ongoing search for ancesters I
      would be very greatful.
      PICKERING--James m Jane Vipond.June 30, 1844, Eccles Parish Ch,
      County Lancaster, England. They emigrated to New Zealand, settling
      in NELSON, South Island, sometime before 1859.
      McMILLAN-Archibald m Catherine Campbell.....Scotland.
      A son, Donald McMillan, m Catherine McPherson, and their son,
      Aeneas McMillian was b Jan 23, 1842, Inverness, Scotland. He m Mary
      Anne Harriot Benge 1883, and died in Havelock, New Zealand, 1931.
      Any information gladly looked at..please send to
      countryg@...