HELP PLEASE. looking for Zebley Surname in Philadelphia/PA

  • zeblerf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      I have been toldly stumped on this one. I am looking for my G-
      grandfather Charles Zebley (born in Philadephia). Charles married
      Mary Casey and they had Charles Joesph Zebley (b. 1894 and d.
      2/1983), and Elizabeth Helen Zebley (b. 1896/7). The entire family
      has been looking for info. There are alot of Zebley's in this area,
      but we can not seem to link to any of them. Once we find a link to
      the others. Then everything should be laid out for us. I have been
      looking since Nov 2001 with no luck. I was told that he was a
      Quaker, and he was a Blacksmith. If anyone has any info. Please
      Email me at one of the following;
      zebleyrodney@...
      rodneyfzebley@...
      zeblerf@...