Looking for Riddle's in Carolina's, Virginia, Georgia, and Florida

  • butrflywishes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      I'm doing the family tree for my in laws and it seems that most of
      them do not know a thing about their heiritage, I'm looking for any
      relations to Dalph and Dellar Riddle, Dellar's surname was believed
      to be Wright, she had a brother named Cash, born late 1800's early
      1900's, the sad part is that is as far back as i can go, for no one
      in the family knows any more and the ones that did, died....ARGH,
      please help....