Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Ancestry Family Tree

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2002
      Hi KR and group!

      I researched your question about limiting Living
      persons info and you are right the only feature it
      provides is your can check confidental information in
      certian notes. My suggustion is that we email
      Ancestry.com who makes the program and request that
      feature. I would like to point out however that when
      you upload a GEDCOM to MyFamily.com and Ancestry World
      Tree I belive they offer a Living Reletive option
      before you upload. Have fun with your hunt!

      ><> Forrest <><
      "I don't believe I'll ever see
      A finished genealogy"

      http://health.yahoo.com