my surnames...

  • foundakeeper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      I have 2 connections to some of these. Most are in KY, but I've also
      found connections to Arkansas, Tennessee, Indiana, and Ohio.

      Adkins
      Robinson
      Gross (2)
      Newsome
      Holt (2)
      Moore
      Lewis (2)
    • v plumley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
        Foundakeeper,
        Who is in your Adkins line?
        I have Adkins as well, also a book has been on loan to me
        for like 3 months now on "The History of Lawrence Co., KY.
        Let me know names as well as locations maybe we will get
        lucky with something
        May God Bless you in your search
        Ginny

        http://health.yahoo.com