WHITT, Willie A. - 1910/1920 census

  • Nikki Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 2:40 PM
      If anyone has the VA 1910 or 1920 census, would you please look up any information on Willie Arthur WHITT (b. 28 June 1901 Ivanhoe VA). I am searching for information on his parents. In an obituary his father is listed as Gentle and his mother Malinda but I am not sure that this is correct. He married Dillie SEXTON on 02/17/1923. If more information is needed or if anyone else is working on this line, please let me know and I would be glad to exchange any information that I have.

      Thank you very much for your help .
      Nikki