SURNAMES

  • Pat & Earl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2002
      My surnames are:

      ABEL--PA
      ABLE--PA
      BROD--PA
      BROAD--PA
      BRODE--PA
      BRODT--PA
      MALESKI--PA
      BONDZINSKI--PA (AKA BUNDA)
      STAVANSKY--NY
      RINGHOFF--PA,NY
      GLICK--PA

      Pat in Pa

    • JACKIE
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2003
        HI, I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY FAMILY TREES FOR 3-4 YEARS NOW. THESE
        ARE THE SURNAMES AND WHERE MOST CAME FROM. EARLY TOMKINS LURZERNE
        CO. PA., LATER TOMKINS, LAKE CITY MI. AND CHARLEVOIX CO. MICHIGAN.
        I AM NOT HAVEING MUCH LUCK WITH THE SURNAME OF GREEN I AM STILL
        LOOKING IN CHARLEVOIX CO. MI.
        I NOW HAVE STARTED ON MY HUSBANDS FAMILY THE CROYS AND THE JACKSONS
        FROM AROUND THE BRANCH CO. MICHIGAN AREA.
        IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THESE TREES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANK
        YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN ADVANCE.
        JACKIE IN MICHIGAN
      • laurettac
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
          Dittmann/dittman,Preston,Berry,Leist
          Most are from Marshall,Illinois,or Calhoun,Illinois,, Clark county and
          Richland County. I have a lot of info, if anybody is related.. Thanks