Texas Marriage Index

  • cribbswh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2002
      Hi all,
      For all who are family researchers, I've been working for weeks on
      the Texas Marriages Index. This index will allow searches through
      millions of Texas marriages from not only 1966-2000 but also older
      Texas marriages from across the
      web. I realize that there are other Texas marriage search engines
      out there that covers some of these records but this by far covers
      more records than any other! I'm still refining the page but it is
      very functional. Your welcome to give it a try at
      http://www.genlookups.com/texas_marriages/
      If the tool helps you, please pass it on to your various researching
      friends.
      Thanks,
      Bill Cribbs
      Obituary Links Page