Anyone with these SE KY surnames?

  • foundakeeper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 10:40 PM
      PIKE COUNTY, KY:

      (FORDS BRANCH AREA)

      ADKINS, ROBINSON, NEWSOME, GROSS, HOLT, THOMPSON

      The line here, as I know it, goes something like this...

      Winright ADKINS and Polly ROBINSON are parents to Miles ROBINSON.
      Miles ROBINSON m. Maude THOMPSON. They had the following known
      children...

      Earl, Hazel, Jake, Ralph, Harvey, and Jeff. Possibly a few more.

      Jeff ROBINSON m. Edith GROSS. They had the following children...

      Jeff, Jr., William, Miles Edward, and Judy.

      Edith GROSS is the daughter of Jarrett/Jared GROSS and Mary NEWSOME.

      Mary Newsome is the daughter of Sam NEWSOME and Dorcas HOLT.

      More surnames...

      LAUREL COUNTY, KY

      MOORE, LEWIS...

      I am mostly interested in MOORE here. My grandfather, Mat MOORE, is
      a brick wall.

      I have no specific dates for him, but the census ages him to be born
      ca. 1887/88. He died in 1968 in KY.

      He was married 1. to Julie MCQUARTER

      children...

      Estle, Hazel, Andy, Maxey, Annie, Geneva, Eva, Creed, Ernest Margaret

      Mat married 2. Elizabeth LEWIS (possibly BIRD or BYRD from previous
      marriage, LEWIS is maiden name)

      children...

      James, Velma, Ada, and Mattie

      Any help would be much appreciated!