hello

  • mslige
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2002
      last name lig'e not commone name, but just though i would put it out
      there if any one is part of this family of has any info on it
    • outlaw69132001
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22, 2003
        iam looking for my aunt her name is eleanor phillippi this is my
        dads sis my dad's name was david philp and looking for mike philp
        last time i knew of he lived in cleavland oh and his sis danise philp
        there dads name was william philp i called him uncle bill
        as for my aunt last place know from what i was told she in washington
        pa. thanks for the help or any replys debra philp
      • outlaw69132001
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5 9:44 AM
          iam looking for my aunt e phillippi last knowen where about is pa
          the rest og the surnames are keys ruse crago kiger pa last knowen
          and philp banes pa also but my dad was ohio but passed away his name
          was david philp and hade some cus in cleveland but dont know if the
          are still there or not thanks for any help debra philp
        • outlaw69132001
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2004
            iam still looking for my aunt eleanor phillippi and the rest of the
            family philp banes and the other side of the family is keys crago
            kiger ruse thanks for any info please
          • outlaw69132001
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 26, 2005
              hi there u all iam back online now

              iam still working on these sernames ruse kiger keys my mom side my dads
              side philp bane and my aunt eleanor married name phillippi,,,,,, and my
              cus mike and deanise philp that fars i know still in cleveland
            • virginia
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 25, 2006
                hello all,frist of all i am new to this family research,i don't know
                where to start.i am doing a search on my mother's side and i am
                starting with my great grandmother and her born name is schmit,all i
                know is her name is elweena schmit she came over to the states from
                germany and is a full blooded german,and she married a webster,and
                would like any info on any hagerman name thanks virginia
              • Suanne
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 27, 2006
                  --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "virginia"
                  <vhagerman@...> wrote:

                  > hello all,frist of all i am new to this family research,i don't know
                  > where to start.i am doing a search on my mother's side and i am
                  > starting with my great grandmother and her born name is schmit,all i
                  > know is her name is elweena schmit she came over to the states from
                  > germany and is a full blooded german,and she married a webster,and
                  > would like any info on any hagerman name thanks virginia

                  On Ancestry.com, I found an Elwena Schmidt married to Henry J Webster
                  living in Hannibal, MO. According the census records she was born in
                  Illinois and her parents were born in Germany.

                  Suanne