Re: [Genealogy Research Club] software suggestions?

  • Forrest Plumstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002
      I'll might get lambasted on this but I am using
      Ancestry Family Tree, which can be downloaded for free
      at www.ancestry.com. Others will disagree with me
      (believe my I've had this conversation before), but to
      the best of my knowledge it is a full featured program
      which will show family view or pedigree has a name
      list, will allow photos and .wav sound files, will
      print reports with or without photos, and will import
      and export GEDCOM files, and lots more. I especially
      like the price *free*

      I wish you luck in your search.

      ><> Forrest <><
      I don't believe I'll ever see,