Long Family - NC - Davidson/Forsyth County

  • Nikki Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      I am searching for any of the Long family that settled in or around
      Rowan/Davidson/Forsyth counties North Carolina. Specifically information on
      John "Samuel" Long (b. 1849, d. 1923) or his parents and grandparents. I
      know that his father was a minister that started Hebron United Church. John
      Samuel Long was the father of Frank Eugene Long (my great-grandfather).

      If you have any information that might be useful or if I can provide any
      information, please let me know. Thank you for all your help.

      Nikki