Plumsteads

  • fplum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 10:56 PM
      My g-g-grandfather came from England to Canada and had a son who
      moved from Canada to the United States. I know the g-grandfather has
      been in Oklahoma and I think he was in Colorado, and he settled and
      died in Los Angeles. To the best of my knowledge there is no
      connection to the Eastern Plumsteads who settled in Pennsylvania. Be
      that as it may I am interested in corresponding with any Pennsylvania
      Plumsteads.