MERRITT Family

  • winterbrite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 1:13 PM
      Hello everyone:
      I'm new to this group so I'll just plunge ahead with this request.
      I'm searching for information about my elusive MERRITT family. In
      particular Valmore MERRITT.
      What I know:
      Valmore MERRITT born 1861 in Ohio. Married Orpha Ellen Reed (Rhied,
      Rheid, Read), children include one daughter, Myrtle Margaret, 5 sons,
      Milton George, Clayton, Clarence, Ralph, and Edwin. All children
      born in Topeka Kansas area. Valmore is buried in Kansas. I'm
      looking for the location in Ohio where Valmore was born and the names
      of his parents or any siblings.
      Any help at all very much appreciated.
      Thanks!
      Winterbrite