Presenting my research

  • rgustin46
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Hi,

      I am new to this forum but I have been a genealogist for most of my
      life. Now, I find myself wanting to put my research into a form that
      my non-genealogist family and friends can understand. Basically,
      none of them get excited over family group sheets, etc.

      So, I found a book, published in 1977, called "Our Family History,"
      which seems to put information in a really fun way. Problem is,
      there are only a few blank copies of this book left.

      So, I am looking for a book like that one, or any suggestions you
      might have, on ways to present my research.

      Thanks.

      rgustin46@...