Please Check Surname List

  • janettee69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      I have been doing research on my family for about three years now,
      and have hit a few roadblocks while going further than my
      grandparents... Any one who has any connections to any of the
      surnames listed in the Surname List please contact me at
      janettee69@... and we can compare notes. So far my information
      goes back only as far as the most recent Soundex records (is that
      1900 or 1910?) Thank you for your help...
      Janettee Story(maiden name Younger)